UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DEL ECUADOR
FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ADMINISTRATIVAS
ESCUELA DE ADMINISTRACIÓN DE EMPRESAS
CONQUITO (METROPOLITAN DISTRICT OF QUITO)
Economic Development Agency is an entity CONQUITO groups - social mission and private non-profit organization, whose primary goal is to promote socioeconomic development of the Metropolitan District of Quito.
Promote sustainable local economic development in the context of public policy, promoting wealth creation, employment, innovation and infrastructure for the operation and strengthening of the business ecosystem, through consultation between the public - private.
Being the leader in the field of promotion and economic development, social inclusion approach in the DMQ and its area of influence and is also a reference to national and international level.
Generate the right conditions to attract investment, increase productivity and encourage competitive and export promotion of the economic fabric of the territory, promoting association processes, technology transfer, generation of value chains, application of information technology and communications.
1. Strengthen MSMEs exporters and / or export potential through specialized technical assistance.
2. Promote mechanisms to promote products within and outside the country through the use of ICTs.
3. Improve productivity and business competitiveness by strengthening supply chains.
4. Influence of new territory.
5. Create tools to facilitate decision-making and supporting business intelligence.
6. Develop specialized studies that affect the economic development of the Metropolitan District of Quito.
CONQUITO born in the Metropolitan District and legally constituted on October 27, 2003 by the Ministry of Foreign Trade, Industrialization, Fisheries and Competitiveness, Ministerial Agreement No. 03528. It was created to fulfill the economic hub of the Plan Equinox 21, whose vision is "a territory Quito entrepreneurial, sustainable, technology and service node that enhances productive capabilities, creates jobs and distributes wealth fairly in an environment of legal certainty ".
Labor and Employment Skills provides a range of tools in knowledge, skills and behaviors that employees must demonstrate that the organization achieves its goals and objectives, to work in Quito is necessary to address access to quality employment, the human capital management and digital culture.
Why not create business? Entrepreneurship training and knowledge of resources available to undertake CONQUITO. The instruments for this component are: Entrepreneurial Culture: Gives entrepreneurs business skills. Schools: Purchase accounting and financial skills, update knowledge in sales and marketing plan will give participants new skills and abilities. Agora business: We present various options and resources in areas of entrepreneurship, legal, financial, administrative and marketing.
Programs for people at desempleo.cuyo goal is to provide new skills and skills demanded in the labor market.
CONQUITO seeks to interrelate their services to close the circle, trying to satisfy most needs of the population of Quito demanera agile and efficient. Indeed, considering the staffing escompleja, the Corporation offers several additional options oriented toward the same end, improving the quality of life of the inhabitants of Mexico, among which is the Job Training.
The proposed Job Training aims to develop the necessary conditions for the inhabitants of the DMQ acquire the knowledge and skills to join an adequate job, or become entrepreneurs create jobs for themselves, their families and their environment. Training is aimed at the general public, with a special preference for organized groups, businesses and microenterprises.
The system began with two categories: management training, aimed essentially to generate in participants skills in business administration, to avoid creating business without planning and thus ensure the success of such insurance, and job training , aimed at strengthening the skills and abilities of users to enable them to access better employment opportunities.
However, in order to improve the impact of the project decided to give a twist to the program, so as to adapt the system according to the different needs and characteristics of our users.
The program also includes digital literacy project for the formation of a digital city.
• Transfer of capabilities for structuring and strengthening the area of business acceleration.
• Evaluation of business model ventures incubated in the Agency.
• Preliminary studies to identify the "opportunity" of the enterprise, with topics including the opportunity to design and evidence of consumption.
• Acceleration to developments presented and accompanied at the Agency.
• Process initial acceleration to MSMEs and production chains.
• Calls for flow generation projects.
• Contacts with stakeholders of the ecosystem (mentors, knowledge, contacts, markets, suppliers, finance, coaching)
PRODUCE YOUR OWN FOOD
The Participatory Urban Agriculture project (group) supports the healthy production and solidarity. Start your own organic garden. Capacitate in organic agriculture (groups of minimum 8 people) Eat your own production and improve your income
Organic Baskets request
You can purchase a basket of healthy products free of pesticides, supporting small producers and paying a fair price.
COMPOSITION OF THE HEALTHY BASKET:
14 types of commodities _ vegetables, 15 types of additional products _ fruit, vegetables, 4 types of medicinal plants, 9 kinds of products made character _granos and flour _ preserves jams, pickles, bread _ Miscellaneous products, granola, candy .
CREDIT CHANNEL PROJECT
FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO START BUSINESS
The Municipal Economic Development Agency CONQUITO provides advice on obtaining financial resources to start or strengthen your business before applying for financing or credit.
• Advice on alternative financing for productive enterprises.
• Information on the conditions of financial products and services with financial institutions of the Metropolitan District of Quito.
• support and direction to channel your credit and your financial plans